sobota, 8 grudnia 2012

Barbie normal but very beautiful

This is a Barbie doll designed by Bob Mackie-(is imitation silver pants) ,has a rotating waists.The dress is not original.It has been handmade using crocheted.

This Barbie is dressed like a princess and wear a necklace, which he put on the.

Here we see the princess in all its glory :D

Barbie Zoom.

Here, Barbie got a new pink dress. The doll has wonderful eyes.

This is my first Barbie doll. I found her naked and mistreated :/
I dressed her and combed her whenever possible.
It is safe and has provided good treatment :)

Here is another my doll with a very unique color-reddish gold hair.

And the cheerful singing Barbie is a doll, hit her on her back and sing us a short melody.
the repertoire has two melodies.

...on his head wears a white tiara.

This is a doll with a series of fashionistas.
It is very flexible, bending her body in twelve places.

It has a pretty face and a beautiful mini dress in pink in silver brocade.
It also has earrings and embellishment on the shoulder.
This has a clear lacquer make-up and nice smiles.
I invite you to watch my pretty dolls and commenting on this blog :)
I cordially greet all visitors to this website on my Barbie :)
Gregor N.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz